Record Your History
Share Your Experiences
Recollections provides a wonderful opportunity to share various experiences, thoughts, and feelings, past and present, which only you hold. It is a chance to record your history, for now and ever more. To assist you in this process, the interviewers use their professional expertise to help you recall and organize the memories, stories, and important moments in your life.
Unlike home video, an experienced interviewer, a videographer with state-of-the-art equipment, and a trained production team will create a documentary-style record of your life story.
Features of Our
Our basic package includes two interview sessions of up to one-and-a-half hours each in length. Your interview will be filmed by a professional videographer with two cameras, lighting, and external microphone. The setting is simple and comfortable and the interviewer is off-camera, but right there with you.
Once your interview is completed, our production team will edit your story, interspersing the photos or other items of interest that you wish to include. This process generally takes about 6-8 weeks. Upon completion, you will receive a DVD that is a beautifully prepared record of your story. Your legacy will be preserved, in the way you wish, for sharing in the present and for those who come after.
Additional features you may choose to include:
- We can travel to your home or workplace to conduct the interview
- Travel to other places of importance to you
- Brief interviews, within your interview, of those close to you, such as a spouse, child(ren), or grandchildren, and even pets
- A follow-up interview for additional material you “wish you had included”
- A “next chapter” interview a year or more later to add more stories from the past and/or new life events
- A “Family Plan” specifically designed to meet your needs. For example: a composite of interviews with various family members/friends/colleagues, separately and/or together.